Thursday, January 14, 2016

Contemplating Job Change

I have been contemplating job change.
To think of it I don't remember a time in the last 6 years when i wasn't thinking about changing my job.
(yeah even before I was part of the workforce I would think about when would be the time that i would change from the first job I take up)
I would always have my CV updated on job portals within the first month of joining a new job. Change is constant isn't it, so why not be on a look-out for it?
Everytime I kept looking for reasons why the place I work at is not good.
but now i have begun realizing that it is not changing the place that will have any impact. The change is to be within me, how I react to the situations around me. the challenge is to remain happy in whatever environment I am in. Be smart enough to not allow the people and situation around me affect in an adverse manner.
Will I be able to learn that ever??? only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment